Promotion code for bookings from a sponsored event

Answered!
Victor2713
Level 1
Palatine, IL

Promotion code for bookings from a sponsored event

We sponsor small business groups, golf outings,  and advertise in parades.  Is there a way that I can enter a promo code with a discount in @Airbnb  so I can track how many people book our cabins after the events take place?

1 Best Answer
Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Victor2713  Probably the easiest thing to do is to make the offer code available at the event, and to tell folks that if they message you and include the code, they can get a discount. Then you can do a "special offer" back to them with the discount included. It seems a bit cumbersome, but I don't think AirBnB has the capability you are looking for, and this seems like a way that you could track how effective your advertising is. You can make the code specific to the event, so you can distinguish between multiple events you've sponsored. 

Cheers, Kia

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Victor2713 ,

Not quite sure if Airbnb offers a way to enter a promo code or track how many people book cabins after events.

But reaching out to @Helen3, if she can possibly provide some suggestions/tips on how to market your listings during or after such events.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Victor2713  Probably the easiest thing to do is to make the offer code available at the event, and to tell folks that if they message you and include the code, they can get a discount. Then you can do a "special offer" back to them with the discount included. It seems a bit cumbersome, but I don't think AirBnB has the capability you are looking for, and this seems like a way that you could track how effective your advertising is. You can make the code specific to the event, so you can distinguish between multiple events you've sponsored. 

Cheers, Kia

Thank you