Resolutions center

Armen1751
Level 2
Texas, United States

Resolutions center

Unfortunately, the resolution center is too flawed and too catered to the guest i had a guest who was just absolutely disrespectful to my property broken decor, left the room an absolute mess, not only that but I had to repaint an entire wall due to the fact they stained it ?!  I filed a claim with them 3 weeks ago I even received a bad review because the next guest who came the same day actually noticed that there was just a massive stain on the wall things like this are very unfair to the host due to the fact we could not repaint an entire wall within the 2 hour period we had to clean the Unit. Not only did all of these things happen but on top of that my resolution manager actually has not responded in nearly 2 weeks, I keep receiving emails saying I've been called I checked all 3 numbers on my account not a single one has a phone call from Airbnb i didn't receive an email through the app, nor did I receive an email regarding my claim i got one from a case manager saying they needed my phone number to contact me and nothing else and AFTER that I received the bad review I called Airbnb and they said there was nothing that could be done about the review and they constantly told me I had received some sort of contact for my claim which is a complete and utter lie I need to find a way to speak to a higher supervisor of some sort because this sort of issue makes me think is Airbnb really going to protect their hosts if anything like this happens again? 

17 Replies 17
Brandon646
Level 1
Houston, TX

I was wondering how long does the resolution center take. I have been waiting almost 20 business days. Any suggestions?

Karen2497
Level 2
Kissimmee, FL

Similar situation right now. My guest checked out one month ago. Left my house a mess and caused major damage. I have a case and resolution center and cannot get an answer back from anybody. I have called and texted multiple times and each time I am told that somebody will reach out to me but nobody ever does. In the meantime, the guest refused to pay for the damages that she caused and gave me a terrible review in retaliation. I lost my super host status because of this. I am on the verge of canceling future reservations. My husband said if this is not resolved before the next reservation arrives, we are canceling it and all others. I cannot risk more damage being done to my house with no back up coming from Airbnb. I feel like the fact that it’s been a full month since the guest checked out, that is plenty time for Airbnb to handle the situation.

Dominique1798
Level 1
Salt Lake City, UT

I agree. The resolution center treats the hosts terribly when it comes to having items destoyed. They will not keep these disrespecful "guests' from staying. 

BRANDI, A TRAVELING NURSE DESTOYED MANY THINGS IN MY DWELLING, INCLUDING A LARGE WOOL RUG PERMEATED WITH URINE.

WHAT A JOKE  AND IT IS ON THE HOSTS.