Short Term Rental Insurance in Ontario, Canada

Short Term Rental Insurance in Ontario, Canada

Hello everyone

This topic has been extensively covered but I could not get the answers I have been looking for specific to my listing in South Frontenac (Kingston) Ontario, Canada. 

Keeping it short, can anyone suggest any insurance companies that cater to STR business in the region mentioned. 

Thanks in advance

Doozy

1 Reply 1

Hi @Rita-and-Bob0 

For short-term rental insurance in South Frontenac (Kingston), Ontario, here are a few options you might want to consider:

1. DUUO Insurance: They specialize in short-term rental insurance across Canada and offer customizable policies that cater to the needs of STR hosts. They’re known for their ease of use and ability to provide coverage on a per-stay basis.

2. Square One Insurance: Another popular choice for short-term rental hosts in Ontario. They offer comprehensive coverage for rental properties, including liability, contents, and building coverage.

3. Zensurance: This is an online platform that connects you with various insurance providers, allowing you to compare policies that best suit your short-term rental needs in Kingston.

4. Intact Insurance: They provide specialized coverage for short-term rental properties, including liability protection, which is crucial for hosts.

5. Aviva Canada: They offer short-term rental insurance with options tailored to property owners in Ontario. Aviva's STR insurance covers a wide range of scenarios, ensuring you’re protected.

It’s always a good idea to discuss your specific needs with an insurance broker to ensure you get the right coverage for your situation. Best of luck with your hosting!

Cheers,