Short term insurance & wavers.

Cesar711
Level 1
Miami Beach, FL

Short term insurance & wavers.

Hello everyone, Im about to sign a contract with Proper insurance for short term rental.  They are asking for me to have a short term rental contract and some

wavers for the pool and other areas. Does anyone know or have a sample or has a good lawyer that works with short term rental leases?

Thank you.

2 Replies 2
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Cesar711 ! Did you get any good recommendations yet?

If you haven't, it might be an idea to post your question in one of the Host Clubs too. It's easier to find other local Hosts there, who might know a good lawyer that can help you with this. You can find the Host Clubs here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Rebecca1790
Level 1
Santa Clara, CA

@Cesar711 I am looking to change companies and use Proper Insurance.  Did you ultimately do that?  Did they have you sign a D1 form?  I live in California.  The disclosure form says Proper Insurance in not insured by the State of California therefore if they went bankrupt then California would do nothing to supplement the payout for the claim.

I also checked out CBIZ Insurance for short term rentals.  not as good of coverage as Proper.