Superhost Coupons

Answered!
O-O-0
Level 2
California, United States

Superhost Coupons

I was a host from 2010-2020 (SuperHost for the 7 final years), based in California. I shut things down during the pandemic and am about to resume things. But I never used any of my coupons during all those years. I'm about to go on a trip for the first time in 13 years. Please, do you have any tips for how I can get Host Coupons?

Cheers,
O.O.

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You can't use host coupons from many years ago @O-O-0  they used to have a one year shelf life now I think it's 3/6 months @O-O-0 

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You can't use host coupons from many years ago @O-O-0  they used to have a one year shelf life now I think it's 3/6 months @O-O-0 

O-O-0
Level 2
California, United States

Thanks @Helen3 for your response. Wow...3-6 months is just too short. It's so unfortunate how they make these coupons last just that long? In a sense, it runs contrary to what one would expect to be the entire ethos of hosting, in that hosts should be encouraged to "be available most times" thereby traveling less...and therefore such coupons having short durations is just misfitting. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Sorry I don't agree @O-O-0 

Hosts aren't expected to work 24/7, 365 days a year.

it's like any other business you arrange cover when you aren't around.

it's easy enough to book a one night stay somewhere for a short break . 

Michelle3794
Level 1
Newbury, United Kingdom

Hi Helen, 

I notice you are. n the UK as am I. I Have a $100 superhost coupon. Do you know if I can use in the UK and what the value would be please? TIA