Superhost bonus

Marissa107
Level 6
Marbella, Spain

Superhost bonus

Is there a possibility of accumulating our Superhost bonus? I don’t have the privilege of taking a holiday every year and my bonuses are gone to waste every year as they all expired. This is not a big thing to ask but I hope you consider carrying over unused $100 bonus the following year. In this way we Superhost could create a more memorable holiday. 

Many thanks,

Marissa

Marissa107 in Estepona, Malaga Spain❤️
6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Marissa107 I am sure Airbnb will never do this as it would cost far too much money. However there is a great way to stop your bonus being wasted. Just book a stay in Ukraine and, if you choose wisely, your $100 will make a host's day. We have managed to use 3 bonuses since the war began and have had a great response every time.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Marissa107,

Have you reached out to Airbnb Support Team to see what they say about it?  

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Rebecca why on earth are you suggesting @Marissa107 asks support? Hell will freeze over before Airbnb allows the accumulation of Superhost bonuses and all Marissa will get is frustrated!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Mike-And-Jane0

Thanks for your reply. @Marissa107  hadn't come back to respond to your comment and I wondered if she had got an answer, either from yourself or from the Support Team. 

I'm one of these people that says 'If you don't ask, you don't get' and even if the answer was a 'no', there may have been other suggested options, similar to yours, that could help other people facing the same situation. 😊 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

No you're not allowed to accumulate the bonus but you could use it for a quick overnight or weekend break within the year @Marissa107 

I understand. But still  they could be more flexible. I’m just saying. 

Marissa107 in Estepona, Malaga Spain❤️