Superhost manager in Miami

Answered!

Superhost manager in Miami

Hello,    

We are looking to buy an investment property in Miami. We want to see if we can find a super host to manage the rental for us and understand what an arrangement like this might entail. 

Can anyone give us some guidance or tips on where to begin looking for someone like this?

Thanks, 

Bella

Top Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts and Co-Hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Osama128
Level 2
Faiyum Governorate, Egypt

ممتاز 

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Bella734 

I recommend heading here to join a local club or group!  We're happy to have you here on the Community Center, but you might find more people in your local area by searching for a local club.

Good luck!

Jenny

-----

Lucy848
Level 1
North Bay Village, FL

@Bella734 Hi, I have a superhost that manages multiple of my friends properties. She is very helpful and can guide you through the process if you'd like to connect email me at lucymolivera@gmail.com

Diana2118
Level 1
Miami, FL

Hi @Bella734 we are Rent or studio for the month of September. 

Minh161
Level 2
Miami, FL

Hi Bella734. I am a Superhost with 2 units in separate areas in North Miami. I would be happy to offer guidance for your new venture. Have you found a property yet? Feel free to ask me!!

Hi Minh. I’m Joshua a new host in North Miami. Currently with one listing. Which is a tiny house. I’m looking to add more properties to my portfolio and would like to network and connect with you if you have any leads on contacting landlords or homeowners that allow STR

Extend0
Level 2
Miami, FL

Hello Bella, I'm Santiago Rodriguez, I run Stayplus, a Real Estate sales & management company in and around Miami. We provide tailored services to unlock a home's earning potential through short-term rentals and unique hosting experiences. 

Kindly let me know when is a good time to chat?

Best, Santi 

**[Personal details removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Efren13
Level 1
Miami, FL

Hi Bella. 

My name is Efren Rodriguez. I'm superhost here in Airbnb, my hostel in Cuba has 4.97 star for more than 6 years. I recently moved to Miami and I'm looking for manage properties with my superhost category. I speak Spanish and English. If you wish see my hostel and my reviews you can text me and would be a pleasure speak about it. I have working with Expedia as well and its platform. Thanks. 

Maria17956
Level 2
Miami, FL

Hi Bella, I am Maria and I am a co-host of 20 properties. 
19 in Miami and 1 in North Carolina, I have been in the business for 2 years. I also provide cleaning services with my team. You can reach me out to ** if you have any questions.

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Maria17956 ! Thank you for commenting on this thread and lending a helping hand to other Hosts.

Please know that I had to remove the phone number from your comment as we do not allow Community members to post phone number or personal details due to safety reasons and our Community Center Guidelines .

I also happened to noticed that you are an experienced Co-Host , so thought that you might find this link helpful : How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? 

-----

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts and Co-Hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----