What are the legal and basic requirements to be a co-host in Kolkata? Secondly, which strategies work best if I am getting started?

Ananya17
Level 2
Kolkata, India

What are the legal and basic requirements to be a co-host in Kolkata? Secondly, which strategies work best if I am getting started?

I am a fresh co-host figuring out the knows and hows of this business. 

1. Can anyone guide me on what are the legal documents required for co-hosting in Kolkata (for both local and international co-host clients)?
Is a trade license enough? 

2. What are the other basic considerations I need to keep prepared, financially and preparatory supply-wise to kickstart with my very first co-hosting property in I get one?

3. What do you Think is the best strategy for good ROI and profits via the model as a local co-host?

Thankyou are your help. Waiting eagerly for responses.

2 Replies 2
Geralyn11
Level 1
Houston, TX

Hello! 
sorry, I don’t know the answers to your questions. 

Good morning! 

This is the message I posted on class cafe! Please let me know if interested, would love visit India and stay at your airbnb. I have never been and would love the experience. 

My name is Geralyn and I’ve been hosting for 5 years.  Nice to meet other hosts on this platform!

I have two places I Airbnb in the southwest side of Houston Tx near stores, bus stations and restaurants. 77083 is the area code. 

I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in switching apartments from time to time during the year with no extra fees. I am willing to switch rooms if whole place is not available as well. 

I am a teacher who likes to travel, meet different people and enjoy new sceneries from time to time. I particularly like to work near the pearland area and 77048 zipcode at my old high school. Please let me know if you have a room or place there.

love to go to other states and countries to explore as well. 

Thank you!

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

There are lots of host swap groups on FB and online @Geralyn11