Why doesn't the Earnings dashboard allow me to see the performance of each of my properties individually?

David6979
Level 1
Temple City, CA

Why doesn't the Earnings dashboard allow me to see the performance of each of my properties individually?

I host two properties on Airbnb. The city (Pasadena) requires me to report quarterly earnings of each individual property. The Performance Earnings Dashboard groups all earnings from all the properties together. Why doesn't the dashboard allow me to see the performance of each property individually? 

2 Replies 2
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@David6979  I don't know why it doesn't, just as I don't know why you can't sort reservations by listing or by booked date or anything but check-in date.

However, go down the earnings page and click through "transaction history," and there you will find the ability to sort payouts by quarter and by listing:

Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 8.22.30 PM.png

Karol22
Level 10
SF, CA

You can download your transaction history CSV, which will show you each transaction you make from each listing for any given time period. Select the profile photo at the top and then select "Transaction History" and download the CSV. From there you can filter the CSV list by listing in either Excel or Google Sheets.

If this is too much for you, you might want to consider getting an accounting software such as QuickBooks or Xero with an accountant to help you produce the reports you need.