contacted city and my license is approved but Airbnb shows license as pending

James4385
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

contacted city and my license is approved but Airbnb shows license as pending

Hi there,

My listing was deactivated by the city because we accidentally missed our renewal date, we renewed and paid fees the same date.

Our city (city of Toronto) has been extremely responsive and helpful to let us know they NEED the listing link to work in order to approve the listing. However the listing link won’t work because airbnb does not have it in “pending” status. 

this is a clear issue within Airbnb’s process and losing so many hosts money + patience. (There are threads on this issue that are two years old!) I’ve been back & fourth with an AIRBNB agent who this was escalated to for days and they just keep sending me back to the city.. meanwhile the city has made it more than clear they need to review a listing link to approve the listing. 🤯

hoping someone can help and also that this issue can be dealt with at airbnb long term to help other hosts…. 

IMG_7342.png

attached screenshot from the city of Toronto explaining they can’t do anything without airbnb taking action to make the link viewable with the “approve or deny” feature. 

0 Replies 0