getting more bookings

Rebekkah2
Level 1
Nashville, TN

getting more bookings

Hi my name is Rebekkah and I am currently Airbnbing out a house in Punta Gorda, Fl. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to increase bookings? I put in a pool I added some nice wallpaper to the rooms and the area with the hockey table (there is also a small basketball game) for pictures, I added a pack n play for families with small children, I added a coffee/tea bar with cream and sugar as well as some chips, its also pet friendly. I just can't seem to get booked up and was hoping to not have to work so much and be able to spend time with my son but I am now having to work more to afford this property and my home in Nashville.

2 Replies 2
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Rebekkah2 👋

This will be a great space for you to get advice from other Hosts: 

Ask about your listing - You can ask other Hosts to critique your listing, you could be pleasantly surprised at what other people see! 

You can pop a link to your space in that board and invite constructive feedback! Let us know how you get on! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

@Rebekkah2 

Your house is beautiful but looks  very clean and sterile.  Guests are attracted to warm and welcoming.  There was a great post in the Community Forum titled Giving.  She showed how her pictures and little gifts created an atmosphere for her guests not just a rental.  It was excellent go read  I got a lot of good advice from her post.