new category "garden"

Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

new category "garden"

Good morning everyone!

I would like to propose to Airbnb to add the "garden" category.

If you also feel this need, please support my request, thank you very much!

Andrea

https://airbnb.com/h/la-casa-sul-canale-con-piscina-jacuzzi-in-giardino

8 Replies 8
Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Andrea6232 😊

How did you get the idea? Have you found anyone else interested in this as well?

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

Ciao @Elisa , 

the idea came to me from the fact that my house in Venice has a small garden, which is very rare in this city, and I think that for lovers of greenery it is very important to be able to choose a house with a garden 😉

Andrea

Andrea6232_0-1726038103776.png

Hi @Andrea6232 

It is beautiful, thank you for the picture! 😍

Gardens are becoming very important today because of pollution.

If you want, you can also share your feedback here about the category you would like to add 👉 share your feedback

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

Ciao @Elisa , thanks for the link, I have shared my feedback, lets see ...  😉

Hi @Andrea6232 

That's great! 😊

Don't hesitate to let me know.

Warm regards🌻,

-----

@Elisa Of course if some other host joins my request there will be more chances that it will be accepted 😉

Ciao @Andrea6232 

Totally agree with you and finding a garden in Venice is quite exceptional and something you want guests to know about!   I would also like to see a filter with balcony/terrace for the same reasons as finding an outside space in a city center is rare and something that a lot of guests appreciate if only they could tick this box.

We pay a higher premium for these outside spaces when we buy such a property and its such a shame that Airbnb is the only platform that doesn't have this filter in place.  I have a picture of the balcony as my cover photo as this is the only way that I can make it immediately visible to guests if my listing is chosen by the algorithme off course and if a guest has the patience to go through 15 pages of properties until they find what they're looking for.

Have given feedback on this many times over the years but still no change.  Seems such an easy fix surely for these computer wiz kids?!

Listings have doubled sometimes tripled in some areas and yet the search experience for guests is long winded because of the lack of filters available to them. So frustrating for all concerned and have lost count of the number of people whose first instinct is to check on the rival platforms because they have a great selection of filters making the search for the ideal place fast and efficient.

All the best Andrea

Joëlle

Thanks @Joelle43 for your support! 😊