25% COVID-19 Payments Delayed Into May

Tom274
Level 2
Plymouth, United Kingdom

25% COVID-19 Payments Delayed Into May

After waiting patiently for my 25% payout, I received only $100 of the $850 I was expecting (This amount has been confirmed by Airbnb multiple times - it's missing a specific reservation from the payout).

All guests cancelled before April 8th. (April 2nd was the final one).

The last cancellation, which is the one that I'm waiting for, even mentioned in the cancellation email that I'll receive a payout within 4 weeks. 

@Brian stated on Tuesday that payouts, for the April 8th period, will be finalised today. 

The /covid page also says that these <April 8th cancellations will be complete today.

I've just been informed by Airbnb support that payments are now delayed into May. 

Anyone else experiencing this?

3 Replies 3
David3267
Level 10
Torquay, United Kingdom

got e mail notification of a payout in $, not seen it yet in my bank account , some of the reservations are 'awaiting' . They'll do what they want, when they want, if they want....or not, if they feel they can get away with it!

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@David3267 A couple of hosts reported that they enquired when the money would arrive in their bank accounts, & were  told it would be with their next payout, i.e. following the first guest they host post lockdown! - So don't be jumping ship now! 🙂

Tom274
Level 2
Plymouth, United Kingdom

Airbnb support have said that it's because it was a long-term refund policy, despite receiving an email saying 4 weeks on April 2nd and that not being mentioned anywhere on the site or in @Brian 's livestreams. Good old Airbnb.