Host did not get paid $8000 for a 6-week completed stay - payment stuck under "Upcoming Payouts"

Jennifer2459
Level 1
Philadelphia, PA

Host did not get paid $8000 for a 6-week completed stay - payment stuck under "Upcoming Payouts"

Hi,

I have tried contacting Airbnb support many times but no one has gotten back to me. I recently finished hosting a stay for 6 weeks from end of June to beginning of August. According to the payout policy, one payout was scheduled for June 27, and the 2nd payout for July 27. 

The stay completed without any issues from guests or hosts. However, I never received either of the two payouts. It is now August and those 2 payouts are still under "Upcoming Payouts". 

79f8ea0703656561725103519fbf63dd.png

Since these guests left, I have hosted 2 more shorter stays, and have received payments for those stays on time, into my bank account. So it's definitely not a problem with my bank.

Any suggestions or help is much appreciated.

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jennifer2459 

You need to contact Airbnb for this issue Airbnb Help: contact 

Be sure to make the right choices in the contact-menu's and consider the "robots" as unwanted intruders in your communication.

Issues with payouts can take a long time to be resolved, as you can read in this community, so at least be prepared for that.

Maybe also in future keep a closer eye on payouts, as the issue already appeared to be there at the end of june.