How Can I Find A Property Manager in New Jersey?

in
West Babylon, NY
Level 1

Hello 👋🏾

My partner and I found a beautiful large Victorian house that we are in love with. The house is located in New Jersey and we work in Brooklyn. We would like to buy it and set it up as a romantic Victorina Inn for Airbnb . We’d like to hopefully retire to it in the future but for now we’d like to get a property manager. 
My partner’s sister has a multi family in Brooklyn. She has a manager that lives on premises and rents out two of the 3 bedrooms.  The manager meets the rental requirement by ensuring bookings every month. Is that something that can be done in New Jersey? If so, how do we find someone trustworthy to do that with?

Thank you in advance!

Mari & Randy

5 Replies

Re: How Can I Find A Property Manager in New Jersey?

Level 1

Hello, 

I would be glad to assist. I'm currently managing in NY/NJ. Please let me know if you'd like more info. 

in
New York, NY
Level 2

Hi this is vik.  Looking for property manager in jersey city and north bergen properties. Please contact me 551-227-0336

in
LA, CA
Level 2

Hi Mari, I may be able to help you - shoot me a message and let's discuss!

in
New York, NY
Level 2

Hi this is vik.  Looking for property manager in jersey city and north bergen properties. Please contact me 551-227-033 

in
New York, NY
Level 2

Hey! I can definitely assist. You can send me a message through here or text / call me 929 229 2029 or email me at Christina @ juststaylocal . Com