KAYITLAR HAKKINDA

KAYITLAR HAKKINDA

1-Airbnb extranet ekranında '' kayıt fiyatlar ve uygunluk durumunda'' 3 aydan önceki tarihlerde uygun değil seçeneği seçilmiş.bu seçilen durumu iptal etmek istiyorum.yani şuan otelimiz açık misafir kabul ediyoruz.bu seçilen 3 aydan önceki tarihte uygun değiliz seçeneğini iptal etmek,sıfırlamak istiyorum.

2-airbnb sitesinde otelimin oda satışlarına kapalı olduğunu görüyorum.Yani misafirler tarafından oda rezervasyonu yapılamadığını tespit ettim.konu hakkında acil yardımlarınızı rica ediyorum

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-19 at 12.25.03.jpeg

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Google translates:

1- On the Airbnb extranet screen, "in case of registration prices and availability" option is selected as 'not available for dates before 3 months. I want to cancel this selected status. I want to reset.

2- I see that my hotel is closed to room sales on airbnb site. So I found that guests cannot make room reservations. I request your urgent help on the issue.

@Koray9 

You are referring to the "availabiility window", which is the time period you can choose to have the calender open for bookings. So if it set to 3 months, your calender is open for the next 3 months, which dynamically changes every day by 1 adding day. You can choose another setting by yourself.

You own 6 listings. I checked one of them, calender is open for next 3 months for bookings.

Özgür13
Level 1
Göreme, Turkey

gelecekteki tüm tarihler seçtiğin zaman sorun giderilir. bütün tarihler için rezervasyonlar açılır.