Missing Payouts

Answered!
Andrew2468
Level 5
Squamish, Canada

Missing Payouts

I have not received a payout in over a month. I am owed a lot of money and will not tell me why I am not receiving my payouts. 

I call and message repeatedly and they tell me the same thing "the appropriate department has been notified and they will contact you" 

It has been over a month with no payment nor any contact from said "department"

Is anyone else experiencing this? 

1 Best Answer

Contact the guests ( the previous and upcoming ) as them for some help. Ask to contact AirB&B and find out what happened to their money they paid. 
it helped me allot. AirB&B paid me very fast after that … 

View Best Answer in original post

202 Replies 202
Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Andrew2468 

There have been many complaints similar to yours going back years. You can search for them on this forum.

I assume that the hosts eventually got their money  because they quit complaining here.

If you use Facebook, Twitter, or any of that mess, you might try posting a factual report there. Airbnb really dislikes well-deserved negative publicity regarding their ineffective customer service.

@Brian2036 Thanks for the reply. This is so completely frustrating and time consuming.

I wonder why they won't admit it is an error on their end!

Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Andrew2468 

Any problems must be the host’s fault, although they will never explain why.

The computer never makes mistakes.

Desirée22
Level 3
Iași, Romania

Me neither. Did you finally get payed?

@Desirée22 I have not been paid. They keep sending me in circles. How much are you out? and how long has it been? Have they offered you an insight into what is happening?

Same here, it has been a month, 3 bookings, no payments. What can we do?

I'm not sure. We should probably try to find others in the same position and organize some sort or collaborative effort towards resolving this.....

I am thinking the same. I will make a thread on their instagram page as soon as they post and ask other hosts to share if they have the same issue, so it s public. We can also tag news websites so they can follow up and come up in the press with the inside of Airbnb s nasty politics

I welcomed my first guests to my Villa on the 3rd March 2022 for a 28 night stay and now is almost four weeks later and I am still not paid.

The only payout method I have registered is my bank which is apparently partially owned by a Russian Bank that is under sanctions because of the conflict in Ukraine.

I tried to add payout methods since December 2021 but it was and continues to be impossible to do so by the app and also on the desktop (via the Airbnb Website).

Customer Service admitted this is a common problem and that they can't tell me when it will be finally solved.

I am very disappointed by Airbnb and am considering to delete my listing if this problem persists.

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Nothing! All in circles, 3 bookings not being paid so far

I have also same issue since 9 days I am going behind them no action

Hi ! Same here ! Thousand calls and emails. One of the costumes support told me that he can see the problem and the money will be transferred and I just need to wait through the weekend. Nether ! And this week, the whole week, I called them everyday and was transferred to the other department, so that the other person told me they did the payment on November 4th, which is not ! So I have all the statements from my payouts and bank statements that they didn’t ever paid me this amount… Now no answers again … same thing all over: “ we will transfer this call to the other department “ what should I do ? Writing a letter to the had office in San Francisco?

Ma--Carolina0
Level 2
Philippines

Me too. They owed me so much money. More than 12 reservations are not paid

How many months do your unpaid reservations span over? I am since Sept and I have 25 missing payouts.  It looks like we are all in different countries too.