Show private bathroom on listing

Sarah3938
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Show private bathroom on listing

Hi I let only one room with an ensuite private bathroom and yet my listing states ‘shared bathroom’ in prominent text, which is NOT true. 
I want guests to see private bathroom as that is what is is., it’s just for them, and attached to their bedroom. 
I do my listing on an iPad and can’t work out how to do this. 
thanks in advance. 

7 Replies 7
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Sarah3938 

Welcome to community 😊

You can edit ‘ Has private en suite bathroom’  in the listing page.

Airbnb App > Listing Page > Room and Space section >

Turn on button ‘Has private en suite bathroom > Turn off button ‘ Full bathroom Shared with other ‘ >

Click Save

Listing page> Room and SpaceListing page> Room and SpaceTurn on ‘ Has private en suite bathroom ‘ and Turn off ‘ Full bathroom shared with other’Turn on ‘ Has private en suite bathroom ‘ and Turn off ‘ Full bathroom shared with other’

Sarah3938
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

@Dale711  Thanks unfortunately I can’t download the app in the iPad. I e tried numerous times. 
please can you explain how to via safari browser or desktop Mac. That’s how I set it up. 
thanks v much 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Sarah3938 it should be the same on www.airbnb......

Thanks @Mike-And-Jane0 but it doesn’t have the same th8ngs as @Dale711 illustrated. I e tried countless times. Appreciate your help. Thanks 

@Sarah3938 on Safari it is listing, listing details, rooms and spaces, edit bedroom and then the option is there for an en-suite

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Sarah3938 

In this is a result of Airbnb not wanting to accommodate Safari.

If you are an Android user, try using Chrome.

Go to Google Play or the Apple App Store to get the newest version of the Airbnb app.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2819/how-can-i-update-the-airbnb-app

Try Chrome, Firefox, Opera.

Sarah3938
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

@Dale711 @Thanks however I can’t even download your app onto the iPad. The press button doesn’t work.