[Meetup] September 9th: Community social

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Meetup] September 9th: Community social

CC meetup.jpg

Hi everyone, 

I hope your week has been good and that you're all looking forward to the weekend. 

As @Lizzie is away from the CC next week, I'm excited to say that I'll be hosting our social meetup 😊

The meetup will be on a APAC friendly timezone, and will take place on Wednesday September 9th, 12PM (UK time).

Timezones for anyone not in the UK:

Wednesday September 9th, 6AM (Kansas City / Pensacola, Florida)

Wednesday September 9th, 7AM (New York / Toronto)

Wednesday September 9th, 1PM  (Spain)

Wednesday September 9th, 8PM (Seoul)

Wednesday September 9th, 8:30PM (Darwin)

Wednesday September 9th, 9PM (Melbourne) 

Whether you're having a morning coffee or an evening beer or wine, I'd love to see you 🙂

[Update] Please register using this link:
https://airbnb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAuf-6oqjwrHNXN0a4WJx494B0iEDltv_eW

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

Tagging some of you who are regulars:

@Cathie19@Lawrene0@Clara116@Christine615@Jessica-and-Henry0@Ann72@Kimberly29@Roberta2, @Quincy, @Gordon0, @Sandra126@Helen3,  @Marissa107@Suzanne302@Ann489@Yadira22@Alexandra316@Nick@Debra300 @Yuan100 @Robin4 

If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss then just let me know. Fingers crossed you can make it, and can't wait to catch up!

Katie

New to CC socials: For anyone new to the socials, it's a weekly online meetup where CC members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused and anyone new is very welcome.  

43 Replies 43
Roberta2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi! Looking forward to a lunchtime meet up 🙂

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great @Roberta2 - see you there 😊

Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

Hey! Won't be able to make it due to timezone issues, but thanks for the invite. Hopefully next time! 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

No worries @Alexandra316 - the next one will be a bit more of a Canada-friendly time 😁

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Katie

I'll be on holidays, but will try to stroll over to the laptop instead of rolling over in the bed.

Okay @Debra300 , you’ll be forgiven if you don’t make it! Just make that landing a soft one! Lol....

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Cathie19,

I really tried to make it.  In fact, I woke up a couple of hours too early, and fell back to sleep when it was time to get up.

Sadly @Debra300, I have experienced that scenario......  lol

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

hahahaha enjoy your holiday @Debra300 ! 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hahaha excellent @Debra300 - would be great to see you 😄

Hi @Katie.  I'm new to being on Airbnb.  I wasn't sure the best way of getting in touch - couldn't see a place to DM/email the CC team members, hence jumping on here.

If you could please let me know the best way of contacting you/ the team, that would be great.  I have a question which won't be of interest to the rest of the CC group.  Kind regards, Nicole

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Nicole2194, welcome to the CC. Ok no worries, I'll send you a message now 👍

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Hi @Katie@Quincy@Liv  @Nick : the dates are wrong from the cut and paste. Please edit the header of the thread, to avoid confusion. Luckily, this week is an easy fix, being the same date/ day... 😁

@Cathie19@Lawrene0@Clara116@Christine615@Jessica-and-Henry0@Ann72@Kimberly29@Roberta2, @Quincy, @Gordon0, @Sandra126@Helen3,  @Marissa107@Suzanne302@Ann489@Yadira22@Alexandra316@Nick@Debra300 @Yuan100 @Robin4 

I can see we are still waiting on the ZOOM link. But in the meantime:

Wednesday September 9th, 4AM  or 0400 (Los Angeles, US)

Wednesday September 9th, 6AM  or 0600 (Kansas City / Pensacola, Florida)

Wednesday September 9th, 7AM (New York / Toronto)

Wednesday September 9th, 12PM or 1200 (LONDON)

Wednesday September 9th, 1PM or 1300 (Spain/Prague/Johannesburg)

Wednesday September 9th, 6PM or 1800 (Bangkok)

Wednesday September 9th, 7PM (Singapore)

Wednesday September 9th, 8PM (Seoul)

Wednesday September 9th, 8:30PM  or 2030 (Darwin)

Wednesday September 9th, 9PM or 2130 (Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane) 

Wednesday September 9th, 11PM or 2300. (New Zealand)

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Cathie19, well spotted! I've edited it - thanks for providing the extra times here too 😊

Yes, I'm just waiting on the Zoom link but as soon as I have it I will post it for you. Looking forward to seeing you!