Need: Lake Las Vegas Turnover / Cleaning Sevice

Morgan452
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Need: Lake Las Vegas Turnover / Cleaning Sevice

Hi, I am purchasing a new one bedroom / 650 sq. Ft. Unit in lake las vegas to Airbnb.  Need a reliable cleaning service to:

1. Do turnover between guests, clean sheets, general cleaning. 

2. Also would want this person to be my local contact (required for henderson county rentals). 

3. Would need to send basic supplies to you via Amazon (condiments, coffee, paper towels, etc.) For re stocking of unit as well.

Can venmo/paypal post cleaning or prepay monthly based on upcoming monthly rentals. Please note washer dryer in building but not in unit so would require a bit of extra time. 

Please let me know if you would be able to support and at what cost.  Open to throwing in occasional few nights for you to use unit above and beyond payment if you are awesome 😎

7 Replies 7
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Morgan452  If you are a remote host, you need more than a cleaner, you need a cohost who can deal with any situations with guests that come up. This isn't something to task a cleaner with.

You need someone who is prepared to deal with any repairs that need to be done, and guest issues, and they have to be prepared to deal with evicting guests who throw parties, sneak in extra guests or pets, etc.

The place to look for cleaners and co-hosts is on a local hosting forum or meet-up site, where you'll have better results than here on an international forum.

Thanks so much Sarah is there any master site that I could find those types of resources?  Not sure where to look.

@Morgan452  There are often local Facebook hosting groups. Maybe start looking there.

Hi. Did you find a company to take on this home?

Sam4395
Level 4
Lafayette, CO

Facebook groups to find a co-host:

- Airbnb Masterminds

- The Host Nation

- Airbnb Whole Home Hosts

Be sure to read the group guidelines and rules before you post though because sometimes bnb Facebook groups can be very strict with how you promote your listing. 

If you are having a hard time finding a trustworthy co-host, I recommend find a net of reliable cleaners and/or a flexible team of cleaners.  A flexible team will help you manage/turnover your property while you are in search for a permanent co-host. Even after you decide on a co-host you may still want to build/retain that reliable turnover team that you have. I suggest using Facebook groups, Craigslist, and TurnoverBnB to find a cleaner. Facebook groups and Craigslist will have a high volume of cleaners but reliability and quality of service might be scarce. It seems like you will need an experienced bnb cleaner(s) who can help you operate smoothly. For this reason, you might find your most suitable cleaner market on TurnoverBnB because of the thorough vetting process that is required for onboarding their cleaners. 

Congrats on your new purchase, best of luck. 

I have worked with a friend cleaning Airbnb in Henderson location I am looking to venture out on my own ! I live near lake Las Vegas and Henderson  please feel free to contact me via email **

**[E-mail address hidden- Community Center Guidelines]

Hello! Have you found someone? I willing to get the job as cohost- i had an apartament on airbnb for a wile until city rules was applied ( now are minim one year rent)  really familiar with everything