Submit button is grayed out

Janetjoy0
Level 1
Pasig, Philippines

Submit button is grayed out

Hi, I am trying to submit my application but the Submit button is grayed out.... 

Any help is appreciated 🙂 Thank you

Janetjoy0_0-1645160227695.png

9 Replies 9
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Janetjoy0 Did you actually click on and read each link? 

I believe I did, but yes, maybe I have to go back and check each step - will do that. Thank you for taking the time to reply, I appreciate it 🙂 

That's a good sign that you missed something in the application. Review closely, they're not good at pointing out exactly what is missing 

Yeah, I wish they can just tell me what I missed..... Thank you for taking the time to reply, I appreciate it 🙂 Will go back and review each step 

@Janetjoy0 Did you ever figure out why it was greyed out. I am having the same problem?

Priya178
Level 1
Washington, DC

Are you having to do an electronic signature on the bottom of that screen? I had the same issue of a grayed-out "Submit" button. Except I was on the payouts section.  I was banging my head against the keyboard until I realized my date format (next to my signature) was wrong.  I was using slashes (i.e. 03/22/2022) instead of hyphens. It had to be 03-22-2022.  See if that might be an issue with you. It's very frustrating, I agree with you that they should have a way to highlight and show you what you missed or did wrong.

That worked for me, changing  the date format - THANKS!

Your the smartest one to figure this out!!! i was going insane unable to submit telling off every single airbnb agent!! shame on them they should know this!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you

Amazing! not even their support team was able to help me with this. Chaning the date format worked. Thank you!