Advice on the looks of the property.

Advice on the looks of the property.

Just want to ask the touch and feel of the property that i listed. Constructive criticism are welcomed.

2 Replies 2
Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

@Harsh172 

Change your cover photo if they are renting the whole condo the living room is fine but when you arfe offering  a bedroom in a shared apartment they can used the living room but you are offering only a bedroom show the bedroom primary

Take pictures of the kitchen and dining.  Guests used that more then a living room especially in a shared condo. 

Make sure your listing calendars are linked.

If when I rent just the bedroom you may rent other 2 bedrooms in condol to another guest, you have to disclose that up front otherwise others have had negative  reviews. 

Check your amenities you arfe extremely low add everything, microwave, refrigerator

If you will be renting the condo to different guests at the same time.  You have o publish house rules.  Especially since you don't live in the cindo, about visitors, quiet times, cleaning up personal messes.

Is it a normal occurrence, near you, to not supply essentials? And I would list EXACTLY what the guest needs to bring. Just so there's no confusion.