Airbnb cleaning companies

Answered!
Stephanie2730
Level 2
Tomball, TX

Airbnb cleaning companies

I am just about ready to open up my home to my first Airbnb, in Lubbock, TX. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on cleaning services that they liked or would recommend? I am super picky, I guess everyone is as well. Thanks so much!!

Top Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Stephanie2730,

It is great to see you posting in por Community for the first time 😊

One of our amazing Hosts shared >>these cleaner options in another thread. Could you share with us if they're available in Tomball? 

Also, it might be great to get some advice from local Hosts in the Host Clubs. To find one near you, just filter the map with your location here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Top Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Ask on your local host group @Stephanie2730 

this is an international community so the majority of us won't be in your location 

Ohhhh, duh, I am just starting my Airbnb, so I guess I am clueless as to who I’m supposed to ask these questions to. I guess when I get the Airbnb completely ready I will join my local community. Thank you so much.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Stephanie2730,

It is great to see you posting in por Community for the first time 😊

One of our amazing Hosts shared >>these cleaner options in another thread. Could you share with us if they're available in Tomball? 

Also, it might be great to get some advice from local Hosts in the Host Clubs. To find one near you, just filter the map with your location here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad