Cleaners

Answered!

Cleaners

I am a new host in Ashtabula, OH  and I am having a very hard time finding reliable cleaners. Everyone is over charging and doing a horrible job cleaning. I’ve joined Turno and only 4 popped up and they all leave an hour or so away. Do you all have anyone you can refer me to please?

1 Best Answer
Gifty5
Level 9
Chicago, IL

@Nicole3201 you can check with Thumbtack, houzz.com, imoto.com if you haven't already done so. Thumbtack has diverse professionals with different pricing that helps you choose from. Or you can clean yourself if you have that luxury time. hope this helps.

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Gifty5
Level 9
Chicago, IL

@Nicole3201 you can check with Thumbtack, houzz.com, imoto.com if you haven't already done so. Thumbtack has diverse professionals with different pricing that helps you choose from. Or you can clean yourself if you have that luxury time. hope this helps.

Thank you for responding. I will check them out....thank you. I would have loved to clean the place up myself,  but unfortunately I live in a completely different state. 

Thank you

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Nicole3201, were you able to find some cleaning assistance using any of the options shared by our helpful @Gifty5?

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

We ended up using care.com and found  a great lady

Lissette68
Level 2
New Jersey, United States

hello Nicole3201, how’s the cleansing lady doing? Would you recommend? I need cleaning service for my listing.  Please provide her contact info .  Thank you 

I’m in Ashtabula, OH. Also, unfortunately it didn’t work out

Jessika40
Level 1
Dayton, OH

Same boat.  Still sorting through cleaners.  It's a hot mess out there.  I've cleaned my Airbnbs for 4 years with ZERO complaints and recently started using Turno.  I've had multiple complaints, no shows, and even had someone walk out.  It's frustrating.  Good Luck!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

As you don't live in the area then employ a local co-host who can help you manage guest inquiries, manage things on the ground and  works with local cleaning services. They can do spot checks with cleaners and ensure quality standards are adhered to . @Jessika40 

If you join your local host group on FB you can ask for recommendations.

Lissette68
Level 2
New Jersey, United States

Disregard, I thought you were from EL PASO, Texas.

Hey everyone,

there are a couple of posts I read about wanting Airbnb cleaners… I know a very good and reliable cleaners. Royalty Services Pty Ltd have just started their company this year but they are really good in regards to their work and reliability and their attitude and behaviour when they so their services for me. I recommend to pick them as your cleaners as they are trustworthy and really take the time to do the best for you. I’ve had positive feedback from my guests. They are in Australia Sydney. Here is their number **

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]