Cleaning Services for Airbnb hosts

Answered!

Cleaning Services for Airbnb hosts

Hello everyone,

I wanted to discuss the significance of cleaning services for rental apartments, particularly in the context of Airbnb hosting. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on a potential business idea that offers cleaning services specifically tailored for Airbnb hosts. Here are a few points I'd like to explore:

1. Host Interest: What are your views on the level of interest that Airbnb hosts might have in such a service?

2. Cost Responsibility: In terms of charging for the cleaning services, who do you think should bear the cost? Should it be the guest, who benefits from a clean and well-maintained apartment during their stay, or the owner, who benefits from a professionally managed property?

3. Offering Services: How do you suggest I go about offering my cleaning services to Airbnb owners? Are there any specific strategies or channels that have proven effective in reaching out to this target audience?

I would greatly appreciate your input and insights on these matters. Feel free to share your opinions or any related experiences you may have.

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Ahmad199 

1, You would need to do market research with hosts you have identified as your target market in your location and ask them. Obviously with thousands of cleaning companies all over the world already offering this service to the STR market there is a demand for providing these sorts of services.

2. Why would you feel the host wouldn't include the cleaning costs in their charging model? It's like any other cost such as insurance, gift baskets etc that needs to be taken into account.

3. by doing your market research into which channels are going to be most effective in reaching your target market and developing a marketing plan and allocating a marketing budget. Basics include your own website and social channels. How are your competitors marketing their businesss?

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Great topic @Ahmad199 , I think this could start some interesting discussions. It would be great to get some views on for example cleaning yourself versus using a cleaning service.

Do bear in mind that once you've started your business, you're unfortunately not allowed to advertise it on the Community Center. You can read more about that in the Community Guidelines here. 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thank you. At this point i am looking to understand about the cleaning services in airbnb

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Ahmad199 

1, You would need to do market research with hosts you have identified as your target market in your location and ask them. Obviously with thousands of cleaning companies all over the world already offering this service to the STR market there is a demand for providing these sorts of services.

2. Why would you feel the host wouldn't include the cleaning costs in their charging model? It's like any other cost such as insurance, gift baskets etc that needs to be taken into account.

3. by doing your market research into which channels are going to be most effective in reaching your target market and developing a marketing plan and allocating a marketing budget. Basics include your own website and social channels. How are your competitors marketing their businesss?

My name is Kandi I’m with Kandi’s Cleaning Service in Atlanta, GA. I am available for cleaning service 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]