Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@John6636 

Maybe try looking in FB groups for your area might have more success 

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

@John6636  you aren't likely to find cleaners here, because advertising is against the rules. Brissy is heavily populated, you'll find a cleaner easily. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @John6636 ,

I would recommend taking a look on our "Get Local" page as you might have a better chance to find advise from fellow local hosts.

Bhumika
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to start a conversation!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

If you're looking for a top-notch cleaning service in Brisbane, I highly recommend Day & Night Commercial Cleaning Company. They are a small startup run by passionate young professionals who consistently deliver exceptional results, as evidenced by their 5-star rating on Google Reviews. Their extensive range of services includes commercial, office, body corporate, residential, medical centre, warehouse, DVA, schools, childcare centres, restaurant, gym/fitness facilities, NDIS, strata, shopping centres, industrial and manufacturing facilities, toilets and amenities, apartment and unit complexes cleaning. Additionally, they offer specialized services such as window cleaning, carpet cleaning, pressure cleaning, building wash down, tile cleaning, floor scrubbing and buffing, strip and sealing, and facility and building management. You can learn more about them and their services on their website: **. I'm confident they will meet your cleaning needs with the highest standards! 

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.