Cleaning service in Austin, TX

Answered!

Cleaning service in Austin, TX

I have guests checkin tomorrow afternoon and my cleaning team suddenly informed me that they cannot come to work. Same for my back-up team. Do you have any really good crew who can come to our place in **

tomorrow morning to help us? We really appreciate your support. Thank you so much!

**[Address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Chi-and-Nhung0 ,

Since you were in need of a cleaning team on the 25th of November, were you able to find someone?

For future reference, I am sharing >>here a few cleaning service options that our lovely Host @Gifty5  previously shared in our community. It might be worth checking if they are available in Austin, Texas.

All the best,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Chi-and-Nhung0 ,

Since you were in need of a cleaning team on the 25th of November, were you able to find someone?

For future reference, I am sharing >>here a few cleaning service options that our lovely Host @Gifty5  previously shared in our community. It might be worth checking if they are available in Austin, Texas.

All the best,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hello... I live in Austin Tx. I am not currently hosting on Airbnb. But I was wondering if you would be interested in having me as a Co-Host for your Austin location(s)? I would love to meet for coffee to discuss further.  I also have a business providing local Jeep Tours in Austin.  I think we would be good partners!