Critique my new listing - Gilbert, AZ

Jonathan1723
Level 2
Chandler, AZ

Critique my new listing - Gilbert, AZ

We are new to hosting and I would love your feedback on our listing. It is difficult to try to say so much with so few words. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.  We had issues with our new listing not showing up on the map search. We called customer support with AirBNB and they fixed it using coordinates. It was a great experience. We are trying to find better ways to get the attention of potential guests by improving our listing. Thank you!

1 Reply 1
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Jonathan1723  Go back and edit your listing. It seems Airbnb limits the description when you first set up a new listing (it wasn't like that when I first started hosting in 2016). You can write much more than that and you need to, as you haven't really described the accommodation at all. 

Fill out all the sections provided- The Space, Guest Access, Other Things to Note.

I see what I see on many new listings these days- hosts trying to cram in more people than they should. You are listing for 8 guests, but that doesn't jive with the living room seating I see, nor do I see any photos of where 8 guests could sit down to eat together.