Do you provide gym equipment in your listing?

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you provide gym equipment in your listing?

885424623293562192-18 (1).jpg

Hi everyone,

As people are turning towards a healthy lifestyle, it might be interesting to include gym or yoga equipments to the listing. I'm curious to know if the hosts in our community provide any fitness gear for guests? 

Do you go with simple equipments such as dumbbells 🏋🏻, yoga mats 🧘🏻‍♀️ or treadmills 🏃? 

How do your guests react to having such fitness amenities?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Regards,
Elisa

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
33 Replies 33

Also I forgot to mention local riding school offers sunrise horse rides along the beach.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Frances3408 Sunrise horse rides along the beach sound fantastic. Have you mentioned this in your listing? I’d love to hear how you highlight local experiences like this for your guests.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Robin4
Top Contributor
Mount Barker, Australia

@Frances3408 

That's fine Frances and you are on safe ground. If a guest chooses to use whatever facilities your local area has to offer while staying, so be it, that is at their risk.

What I am addressing is this thread question and the risk a host subjects themselves to by offering their own equipment for guest use.

I have a couple of really good pushbikes here, one of them a competition road bike, and there are many kilometres of cycle-ways/pathways just outside the property........but there is no way I would offer them for guest use.

If they want to hire bikes from the local bike shop, that's fine, but that doesn't expose me to any risk of injury or damage claim! The same if a guest wants to hire a treadmill or a weight-bench from a local fitness supplier to use on your property. That is their risk not yours.

Cheers........Rob.

Joy-E0
Level 2
Raleigh, NC

Good morning, Elisa,

The only exercise I have on offer is & for my guest to walk the largest Victorian neighborhood in NC, w/ their guest dogs & Historic Oakwood Cemetary w/o dogs or a 20 min walk to downtown Raleigh for fabulous food and musical, street art, mulicultural events. Summer can be HOT, but fall has arrived and all are happy with their walks!

Hope this helps broaden the picture of possible exercise!

Joy E.