I want to change my listing to 90 day stay minimal and target traveling professionals.

Answered!
Lynette153
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

I want to change my listing to 90 day stay minimal and target traveling professionals.

Hi I need help redesigning my home. improving my pictures and improving my listing. I communicate best on the phone. Is there anyone willing to help?

1 Best Answer
Cheri354
Level 10
Helena-West Helena, AR

Outside of your listings on air bnb, you might try also reaching out to local businesses you feel would be using your space. Often it's the company that makes bookings. Think about large corporations, hospitals, convention centers, sports teams, schools..

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

You could post a request on your local host group on FB @Lynette153  and see if there is an experienced local cohost you could pay to provide you with these services.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Lynette153it's great to see you posting in our community for the first time! 😊

I wanted to drop by and share this guide by our wonderful Host @Debra300 about Setting Up a Listing's Length of Stays for Long-term Stays

It could also be a good idea to connect with a co-host in your area who can help with managing your listing. Here's a guide on how to do this: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/How-to-find-and-become-an-experienced-Co-Host-o...

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have here, as our host community is always eager to offer their advice and insights.

All the best 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Cheri354
Level 10
Helena-West Helena, AR

Outside of your listings on air bnb, you might try also reaching out to local businesses you feel would be using your space. Often it's the company that makes bookings. Think about large corporations, hospitals, convention centers, sports teams, schools..

Hi @Cheri354  thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate it. 

Cheri354
Level 10
Helena-West Helena, AR

You're welcome ! Best wishes for hosting some traveling guests in the near future 🙂

Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

@Lynette153 You have great reviews and I applaud you on that. Don’t worry too much about redesigning. Just continue your good work toward 5*. 

Also, keep in mind what you want to accomplish with a 90-day listing. For example, will you offer/provide a weekly cleaning or monthly walk-thru