Support with my listing

Support with my listing

Paula_0-1724962024720.jpeg

Hello everyone,

My name is Stella. I’ve been on this platform for about two months, but I haven’t had any success with clients throughout the summer, with over 200 views on my listing, I will be having my first client tomorrow. However, I would really appreciate any advice that will improve my listing for clients. Thank you!

Link:Home in Fayetteville · ★New · 4 bedrooms · 4 beds · 2 baths

[Content modified by OCM]

29 Replies 29
Kevin3360
Level 2
Addlestone, United Kingdom

I’m in the UK so unfamiliar with airbnbs in Georgia. 
thanks. 

Loredana-Mihaela0
Level 2
Oxford, United Kingdom

Hi Stella, welcome to hosting. I would suggest that the intro picture of the property to be with the brighter area you have in the house, nice views attract clients. Moreover, having a promotion on at the beginning really  helped me make my property seen. I also added free breakfast goodies for the first clients e.g eggs, water, jam, bread. Just to make the clients feel welcomed . 
Hope these help you, good luck with your first client, hope it all goes well 🥰

@Loredana-Mihaela0 thank you so much for your helpful tips. I am definitely applying these. Just to pick more of your wisdom talking about brighter area, can you highlight any of the photos I have in my listing (pretty please).

Hi Stella, I have had a look. The bedroom 1 picture seems very bright and beautiful. I would suggest you lower the number of pictures as there are 66, focus on pictures that catch all the important areas of the house and erase the double pictures as e.g bedroom 1 has 2 pictures uploaded a bright and dark version, also there are some that are not needed in my opinion. For example photo of the lamp and other bits. The picture with the property from outside I’d suggest to add it at the end of the folder. Hope that helps, you have a gorgeous property 🤗 

Yes it does! Thank you so much!

Lisa5594
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi Stella,

you have a beautiful home. Make sure you pick the best 5 hero pictures. Have first 3 guest discount promotion helps in the beginning, so you could get some reviews. 

@Lisa5594 thank you so much! I appreciate 🙏 will do.

Lois508
Level 2
Kuna, ID

I would recommend that you change your maximum guest amount to at least 8! According to my count, you can sleep 4 couples in your house, plus possibly a couple kids on the couches. Might even consider listing 10. Also, your price is a little high to start out with. I listed my AirBnB at a considerable discount for the first couple months so that I could get some good reviews 🤩

Thank you so much I appreciate. This is very helpful!

Liam2856
Level 1
Spring Hill, FL

Stella,

That's a nice home. BIG! Thus big enough for four(4) clients, not just one family - suggestion #1: split it into per-room listings

#2: what's unique about your area, or your house: Does it have a video-game console, maybe two(2)? Does it have a pool? Do you have monkeys around in the backyard, or can you see the stars at night?

#3: offer cereal, beverages or candy as treats and leave them in the rooms or kitchen and specify this when they book, "Hey, I left you a little treat to distress you of what your travels must have been getting here", etc. etc. etc.

#4: Simple, short check-in and check-out instructions are helpful where they can easily print them out and have them at hand when they get there or when they are ready to leave

Take care

I provide a lot of extras. Coffee, breakfast bars, creamers, toiletries, laundry det, etc. Lots of positive feedback from guests.

@Liam2856 absolutely thank you so much for your helpful tips!

Kristi2448
Level 1
Yorktown, VA

Beautiful house!  Make the dining room photo your first photo - it is more exciting than the photo of the house and driveway!  Remove the words stunning and plethora from your description.  A pro photographer will really help take snapshots of your home in its best light - would be an worthy investment for sure. 

@Kristi2448 thank you so much very helpful tip!