Wand to increase my monthly booking

Isabelle2396
Level 1
Darnestown, MD

Wand to increase my monthly booking

Is there a low season in booking where reservation is slow? If yes what to do in that period to increase booking.

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Isabelle2396 It depends on your market. If you have families in high season you may want to target workers in low season. If you have a large place you may want to lock off certain rooms and make it smaller for low season. If you do the latter create a second listing and link the calendars - Block the small place in high season but allow both to be available in low season.

Hi @Isabelle2396 

Experiencing a low season is normal in the Airbnb industry and can vary depending on your location. Here are some tips to increase your bookings during these slower periods:

1. Adjust Pricing: Lower your rates to attract more guests. Offering discounts or special deals can make your listing more appealing.

2. Update Your Listing: Refresh your listing with new photos and updated descriptions. Highlight any recent improvements or unique features.

3. Promotions: Offer special promotions like longer stay discounts or last-minute deals to draw in more bookings.

4. Enhance Amenities: Adding amenities like high-speed internet, streaming services, or a welcome package can make your listing stand out.

5. Flexible Policies: Offering more flexible cancellation policies can attract guests who may be hesitant to book.

6. Reach Out to Past Guests: Send special offers or discounts to past guests to encourage repeat bookings.

7. Optimize for Longer Stays: Offer discounts for longer stays to attract guests looking for extended accommodations.

Implementing these strategies can help boost your bookings during the low season and maintain a steady flow of guests.

I hope you find this information helpful.

All the best,

Upfish management

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Isabelle2396 

Everyone is experiencing some slow downs right now, but I would suggest a few things might help bring your review numbers up.  Pictures are very important to not only showcase your great space bujt to have accurate Guest expectations,  In your first listing for a 2 bedroom  basement apartment, as the guest I see a big house on a big lot, you could be losing sme customers worried your trying to deceive.  If I look at at the pictures, there are  2 pictures that look like the same mirror in a hallway called Theme Room 1 Theme Room 2?  Your exterior pictures are labeled arcade games, can't see any?

Go through your listings.  I think you have beautiful spaces and your area is beautiful.  Don't try and be. what your not because there are many like you that will appreciate what you are sharing.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Isabelle2396and thank you so much for posting in our community.

Have you had the chance to read the comments from our Hosts?

We would love to hear your thoughts.

Best regards.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad