Welcome book

Welcome book

Hello. I rented a place for my parents' vacation in FL and there was a welcome binder at the entrance with comments, tips, emergency numbers and such. Does anyone have that in Word they can send me and I'll replace the relevant info with mine? I'm not  a creative writer....

7 Replies 7
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

You don't need to be a creative writer @Ronald742 

just list

useful contacts and local websites

local public transport and parking 

local attractions 

local shops and restaurants 

a guide to using key facilities at your home ie coffee maker /washing machine and list key amenities 

checkout description 

Karen3921
Level 1
Old Colwyn, United Kingdom

You can buy templates from Etsy just search for Airbnb welcome book

Jim-and-Janna0
Level 1
Traphill, NC

@Ronald742 Our Welcome Binder is a modified combination of the House Manual and the Guidebook.

Guests will appreciate detailed instructions on how to use all the appliances at their disposal.

We also include a hand-drawn map of the property with notes to describe property boundaries and amenities available throughout the site.

Juliana850
Level 1
Friendswood, TX

@Ronald742 I used canva for free. They have some templates and I am using digital, providing a QR code. 

Julian2121
Level 1
Helston, United Kingdom

@Ronald742 I used the Airbnb local guide template and send a link with the initial welcome email. The only physical paperwork that we provide now is the wifi codes and door code. 

We try to be as clutter free as possible and everyone uses their phone these days to get information.

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Ronald742 no creative writing skills necessary. Those details are unique to your place, so you need to create the document. It's part of hosting, and a pretty minimal effort. It's an investment in your property and benefits your guests, which is what hospitality is all about. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Ronald742, our Hosts have shared some very creative ideas with you. Have you considered any of the digital tools they've mentioned?

We would love to hear your thoughts.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad