Your rating for my accommodation place

Eman1482
Level 3
Cairo, Egypt

Your rating for my accommodation place

Hello, I am a new host and I would like you to evaluate my place of residence and give me your advice when receiving my first guest through the site. Thank you.

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1194159728008819596?source_impression_id=p3_1725048203_P3cjOSS_I7TT64_J 

Bhumika_0-1725048225404.png

[Content updated by Community Manager]

35 Replies 35

@Elizabeth1838 

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for your valuable feedback! I'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration.

Regarding the rugs, I'll see if removing them would make the space feel more open. And I'll look into using white cotton sheets to create a fresh and inviting atmosphere.

Thank you again for your help!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Elizabeth1837, I went ahead and edited your comment to tag Eman. To tag someone in the future, just type "@" and choose their username from the list that appears. This will make sure they get a notification.

Thank you for sharing these great tips! Getting an outside perspective is always so helpful for finding ways to improve. I especially appreciate the advice about the toilet seat—it's the little details that really make a difference.

By the way, have you ever used a professional photographer for your property? We’d love to hear any insights you have on that.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Eman1482 I suggest some staging. Roll some big fluffy towels for bathroom, provide shampoo, cream rinse and body wash. Put a bright teapot on the stove and a few tea towels, probably the bright yellow. I also provide a coffee machine and coffee. I set my photos up as if someone was preparing tea, etc. so the guest can imagine they are there enjoying your beautiful place. You can also put fresh flowers in a vase.

@Eman1482 Also, between guests be sure it is spotless. People shed a shocking amount of hair. It sticks everywhere. I vacuum first everything, then clean, then vacuum. A random hair is just off putting for me.

Hello @Eman1482 ,

I have read all the previous advises, and they are all spot on.  Quality of images is always the number one thing.   The rest, focus on the details, small details make the difference on cleaning, always try to double-check cleaners do a great work, sometimes they are in a hurry and may cut corners to go the next unit and at the end, you are stock with the guest evaluating.  I always do my best inspecting after cleaners depart.  All towels set properly, soaps, welcome note, or sign, etc.  It's all about details, customer service and consistency.  Make a check-list with all key things for either you or cleaning team to do.  Ensure great communication with guests.  I know some people do not like to be disturbed, but I still try to politely ask if they need anything to please do not hesitate to contact me.   

Best wishes!  Hope one day to come to your area.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Federico705,

Thank you for sharing all your helpful tips! Guests do rely heavily on photographs when making their decision to book.

I wanted to get your opinion on one thing: do you think it’s worth investing in a professional photographer?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen