Airbnb Open Shared Penthouse/Whole Home

Natasha20
Level 2
Charleston, SC

Airbnb Open Shared Penthouse/Whole Home

Anyone coming to Airbnb open want to share a place? There are some beautiful listings!

51 Replies 51

Hi @Natasha20!

Did you already book a place?

I am still deciding, but if I can find someone to split a place, would be amazing.

Let me know.

Barbara

Still looking!! Happy to share a place with you.

Hi! Since you posted this a couple of weeks ago maybe you have already booked...do you have space for me? I will be coming from the SF bay area and will drive, so we can all share my car if we need one.

Melisa and Nicolas, I don't see your reply...did you mean to send a message?

HI sorry I don't know why It didn't work...

We live in france and I'll travel alone because Nico has a lot of work, so I'm lloking someone for share and apartment for the weekend... so if you still looking for someone let me know!

have a nice day

Melisa and Nico

I haven't even started looking yet, so I'll be happy to share! I want to reply to you privately so we can continue the conversation, but I don't see a way to reach you outside of this conversation. Do you know how to message me?

HI I dont see any option to reply to you privately, maybe by e mail if you want, if it's posible?

I just heard from two other hosts near me who want to share if they decide to come to the conference. Is it too many people? I want to wait a couple of days for them to finalize their plans.

did you find enough people? Need a place

Christine 

@Alessandra0do you have a place yet?

@Natasha20 No, I haven't started looking yet. Any suggestions?

If you are still looking for the room to share, pls contact me at [email address removed]

Hi its me again learning the ropes , I would love to share accomodation with you as Im comming from Byron Bay Australia and have never been to the US ! I have no idea where the event sits as far as distance to and from and transport etc

It would be great to hear from you

Yasmin