If you're coming to Airbnb Open in Paris!

Paul0
Level 10
Brunswick, Australia

If you're coming to Airbnb Open in Paris!

Hi All,

Just playing / testing in our new sandpit... that said, if you're coming to Paris this year for Airbnb Open then find our Attendees Group on the current Groups platform and join the conversation.

https://www.airbnb.com/groups/2999

Cheers,

Paul

4 Replies 4
Deborah0
Level 10
California, United States

Hi Paul!

I would LOVE to be in Paris, but actually if I went I think I'd want to be on vacation, most of all, since I have never been to Paris (or anywhere in France) and would desperately want the opportunity to wander at large on the Paris streets, if I could go there.  Just to soak in a new place, a new culture, a very different setting. So if I were going to the Paris OPen I would want at least one, maybe two extra weeks there too, just to play. 

Anyhow, I look forward to hearing how it went, and I hope there will be many full reports of the events there that you all bring back for us, as well as many photos and videos! 

Oh no, Deborah! I thought you would be in Paris for sure... Somebody buy this woman a plane ticket!!
Deborah0
Level 10
California, United States

Thanks, @Deb0  !!  I appreciate your wishing me there.....I will certainly be thinking of everyone who going, over those days.  

Zaza-and-Kevin0
Level 5
London, United Kingdom

@Paul0 It's good to see you helping to establish a firm foundation for the community area.

Thanks again for the support you gave me on your group earlier in the month. 

_

Kevin