We're having an Airbnb Open Recap Meeting ...join us in Pasadena, CA

Lia---Garry0
Level 6
Pasadena, CA

We're having an Airbnb Open Recap Meeting ...join us in Pasadena, CA

Pasadena, CA hosts Meeting of Dec. 6 -- Airbnb Open Summary

Any Pasadena, CA Hosts on here?  Our Pasadena hosts group is having an Airbnb Open recap meeting on Dec. 6 -- pot-luck dinner and discussion of what several of us learned at Open. Come join us and meet fellow hosts ... message me for details.
-- Lia -- Happy Hosting!
2 Replies 2
Mark1
Level 3
Denver, CO

Good luck!  I am going to do one in January in Denver, Colorado.

I'd be curious what kind of turn out you get and how it goes.

I am using meetup to organize and not seeing a lot of traction - meetup.com/colorado-airbnb-hosts

@Mark1 We have a group that I started two years ago by messaging hosts in my neighborhood (by contacting hosts through the Airbnb reservation system!). It is very laborous, and I wish there was another way to contact hosts in your own area directly... but not yet 😞

We started with 12 hosts in our group in 2014, and now are in contact with more than 60 hosts out of the approx. 150 in Pasadena, CA. We meet monthly and have a closed FaceBook page and email list for communicating.  We share a lot of info and help each other with hosting, too.

We had our Open recap last night and about 25 people came to the meeting ... and it was an overflow crowd because we meet in each other's homes.

It was a pot-luck dinner and we did a slide show and video presentation of some of our experience at Open. We didn't have time to do point-by-point, and will be sharing more specifics at future meetings since we meet monthly.

Good luck with your meeting... let me know what you do for yours... Lia --

-- Lia -- Happy Hosting!