Webcast/Liveblog

Zaza-and-Kevin0
Level 5
London, United Kingdom

Webcast/Liveblog

screenshot_2684.jpg

Do you know if Aibnb will be webcasting the keynote? 

Is anyone planning on doing a live blog of some of the main sessions e.g. Product Keynote etc ?

Thanks Kevin

6 Replies 6
Zaza-and-Kevin0
Level 5
London, United Kingdom

@Evelyn0 Thanks for taking the initiative & time to post these videos ; just what I was hoping for. 

_

Kevin

You're welcome. I just posted the recap for Day 0 and Day 1. You can read them here. 

http://www.evelynbadia.com/blog/

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Zaza-and-Kevin0 and @Evelyn0,

It is lovely to meet you all. Thank you so much for posting this content, capturing the Airbnb Open in both film and word. It is fantastic to share this with the rest of the community, for both those hosts who were unable to attend and a lovely recap for those who did (like me). To me your blog article particularly highlights the range of the different areas covered over the couple of days, how things connect and the joy of bringing the community together. Thanks also for including your video showing the launch of the new Community Center and here we are using it, exciting times! 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie do you know when Airbnb will announce the AO award winners? Chip also mentioned they would send out an email with the content for the Saturday sessions we missed. Wondering what the timing might be on all that. Thanks!

You sound like troll. Not here for the content but t9 pedal your website

I don't know what the real topic is all about but it seems to be some building that you can see here and maybe would like to know this now as read more info will help you in knowing about stuff that was always there for us to go for a better enough reason later.

https://www.prepaidgiftbalance.net/