Needed help in Guatemala

Needed help in Guatemala

Hello I recently and here did a property that I would like to use as an Airbnb in Guatemala, is there a way to reach out to someone locally that wouldn't mind helping me host? @all

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Ariana27 ,

Perhaps you can take a look at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with region-specific hosts who would be able to help you. As Community Center is a global space, It might be a bit difficult to connect with local hosts here.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Ana33053
Level 1
South Houston, TX

Hi @Ariana27 , this is Ana Monterroso do you still in need for help? If I understand correctly you were needing help for Guatemala property correct? I have a home in Guatemala, do you need to talk to someone yet? I just got to see this. Email me **

**[E-mail address removed  - Community Center Guidelines]

Hola @Ana33053 ! Nosotros estuvimos en Guatemala hace tiempo. Queremos saber cómo podemos hacer un Airbnb en Antigua Guatemala. 

English translation: Hi Ana, we were in Guatemala some time ago. We want to know how we can do an Airbnb in Antigua Guatemala.

English translation added by OCM

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hola @Joshua-and-Jackie0 ‌👋

It's great to see you posting in our Community Center! I just wanted to share that we have communities in seven different languages. I thought of sharing with you the link to the >>Spanish Community Center<< where many Hosts from Central America could share their opinions on your question.

I am also a community manager in the Spanish Community, and I would love to see you there 🤗

I'm happy to help if you have any questions about navigating our community.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad