Official Account

Your feedback inspired the 2024 Summer Release

2024 Summer Release.png

The 2024 Summer Release includes upgrades you’ve asked for to help you:

• Simplify communication with guests.
  • Get a better look at your earnings.
  • Know more about who you’re hosting.
  • Reorder photos in your photo tour. 

Communication: The Messages tab totally redesigns the inbox, putting all your hosting, traveling, and support messages in one place. You’ll be able to filter and search across messages, have a group conversation with every guest who joins a trip, react to messages with emojis, and answer guests’ questions more efficiently with AI-suggested quick replies.

Communication .gif

Earnings: The enhanced earnings dashboard includes interactive charts that show your earnings by month, year, and listing, and offers more details on prior years and future projections. A new reporting hub makes it easy to download monthly and yearly reports, including breakdowns by listing or payout method. 

Earnings.gif

Guest profiles: Guests who book or join a trip will be prompted to create a more complete profile. Our new profile setup includes guided photo capture for better profile photos. It also prompts guests to add more details about themselves, so you get a better sense of who’s coming to stay.

Guest Profiles.png

Photo tour: The Listings tab now includes the ability to reorder listing photos within rooms. This was the top request from Hosts for the photo tour.

Photo Tour .png

The Messages tab and enhanced earnings dashboard are available when you enroll in Early Access. The photo tour upgrade is out now, and guest profiles are available to all guests. 

Find out how Early Access works and how to share feedback

Which upgrade will be most helpful for your hosting business? 

Learn more about what’s in the 2024 Summer Release:

76 Replies 76
Susan1188
Level 10
Marbella, Spain

Anyone else having REFRESH issues with Airbnb phone app?
I'm on Hostaway channel manager, thank goodness, for instant messaging that should happen thru airbnb app?

I get airbnb guest messages immediatley thru my channel manager and my airbnb phone app does not sync or follow.

Anyone else having phone app sync problems.  Need a sync button.

Ps: please get the "traveller" floating black box off my screen I'm not a traveler I'm a host, it's distracting and very annoying

Bring back the translation option in the messages. 

The translation toggle in menu, settings, is not translating any messages.

It's very inconvenient now having to copy each foreign message from a guest to an external translator.