App calendar disappeared

Answered!

App calendar disappeared

I can’t get the calendar on the app to appear. Disappeared in the last few days! Removed app and reinstalled- still no calendar.

is this just me or what?

1 Best Answer
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hello @Peter4423@Joelle43@Stephane655@Cristina2038@Therese280 

Thank you so much for your patience whilst we looked into the issue. We are aware of and actively working on a fix for  a bug impacting the Calendar view on the Airbnb iOS app. If you are not able to view your host calendar for your listing(s) on your device, please login to your Airbnb account on mobile web or desktop to view and manage your calendar. 

I hope this helps, 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Airbnb Community Center

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

52 Replies 52
Alexis1026
Level 1
Harpole, United Kingdom

I am having the same issue. I will keep looking for a solution and let you know if I have any joy. 

Same issue after updating the Iphone

Same here. Is Airbnb going to fix this soon?

I have the same issue i can’t view my calendar on my phone. But when I tried to log in on my laptop then I can view the calendar.. 

Craig806
Level 3
Lawrenceville, GA

Hello @Peter4423,

My calendar comes and goes not sure what going on with the airbnb website.  You can access the calendar by clicking on the 3 lines (menu bar) in the upper right corner.

Matthew23
Level 4
London, United Kingdom

Mine too. I now cannot manage my bookings. 

AirBnB has a great community and it’s been brilliant for us, but their software releases are routinely unchecked. Their QC department is either under resourced, needs new leadership… or, as I am increasingly feeling, they let their community do the work for them.

I’m busy. My job is to host. I do it well. Really well. I’m in the top 1% of hosts globally. I’ve been a SuperHost for ten years. We host hundreds of people a year. I really resent my time being abused by the platform I work so hard for. I will not be treated like a guinea-pig. 

AirBnB. If you’re reading this, pay attention. I am not alone. There are hundreds of thousands of us. We pay you well.

We are legion. 

James4337
Level 1
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Me to. It's really irritating 

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Peter4423 @James4337 @Matthew23 @Craig806 @Alexis1026 @Bhumika 

Another host posted on this very issue and you are not alone as you will see by reading the link below:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Ask-about-your-listing/Calendar-Disappeared/td-p/1990176

Our community manager @Bhumika is now aware of the problem and has got in touch with the tech team but any extra information is always helpful so if you have any screen shots that would be great.   Some bugs have been related to a make of phone so if possible, tell us what type you're using.

Joëlle

Doris176
Level 2
Seget Vranjica, Croatia

IMG_2633.png

What phone are you on? 

App updated then calendar disappeared. I was literally in the app when it updated too. 

I am on iPhone XR, iOS 17.6.1.

Happened to me in the last few minutes. 

IMG_6203.png

Me too

I am using iPhone 14 ProMax with iOS 17.6.1 

Hi I have an IPhone xr and I also can’t see the calendar on my phone app. It is just a blank page.

any updates yet on how long it will take to fix. 
thanks