Area advertising

Area advertising

Hey guys I'm very new to this I'm looking to get the best and easiest exposure to my listings.  My cottages are 2 minutes away from a local national park but not actually in the park. So when people type in fundy national park for places to say mine doesnt show up because it's in he town beside the actual tourist attraction. How can I get it so my listings will show up with that search. 

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Adam1267 

Searches for "fundy national park"show also accommodations in the region.

Your listing is not shown (in whatever search), because it is not in the search system (yet):

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=230528791&map_toggle=true

If you activated it very recent, wait for another 12 hours to see if it show up

(check the mentioned link)

Hope this helps,

Emiel

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi @Adam1267 ,

Next day: i looked again at the link provided above, and see now your listing is active. Sometimes it needs some patience...

I use the website (not the app) and did a search for "Fundy national park" (which automatically is converted by Airbnb to "Fundy national park,Alma" and guess what:

Your listing appears in the results on nr 8 !

Best regards,

Emiel

@Adam1267  An unfiltered search for Fundy National Park zooms the map directly to the town of Alma on the southern shore, which has the highest density of listings. But guests tend to use the "Search as I move map" feature, and your listing appears prominently to anyone who zooms out to the wider radius of the park or moves the map northward.

If your listing has just gone live, it's going to have a temporary boost in Search for the next 2 weeks, so this would be a good time to update your photos, as the way your property is currently displayed makes it look like it's not ready for short-term guests. The absence of anything comfortable such as bedding, towels, rugs, etc gives off a serial-killer vibe that travelers do not find appealing.