Being a superhost for 7 years and now been suspended for no reason

Answered!
Harry212
Level 2
Hanoi, Vietnam

Being a superhost for 7 years and now been suspended for no reason

Hello guys,

The worse nightmare finally have happened to me.

I have been hosting for 7 years, 2450 reviews with 44 active listings and 4,85 ratings overall and suddenly all of my listings have been paused for no reason.

I tried to call and message Airbnb support so many times and they all said I have to wait for an investigation. 
No one called or emailed me back so far and I really don't know what I did wrong and what I have to do now...

1 Best Answer

Dear Bhumika,

Thanks for your supporting. My account has been fully restored. Thank you so much!

All the bests,

Harry

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Harry212
Level 2
Hanoi, Vietnam

@Airbnb @Bhumika@Catherine-Powell Can you please help? I'm lost and confused now

@Paula Please help me. I tried to call several times but they all sent me a template message that a specialize team will contact me.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Harry212 @Ha-Son0 ! I am so sorry to hear about the issue. I noticed your posts and seems like similar issues related to your listings. So I have merged your posts together to keep the discussion about your listings in one place.

I have also noted your concerns and passed it over to the Support team. Hope they can have a closer look and reach out to you soon (once they've looked into the situation).

In the meantime, I also wanted to share an Airbnb article that may help with a general idea of What happens if my listing is suspended or removed under ground rules for Hosts? . 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Dear Bhumika,

Thank you for reaching back to me. At least there is someone that I can truly talk to regarding to my issues.

Shay from the Escalations Team at Airbnb has contacted me and hopefully my issues can be sorted soon.

Thank you so much.

Dear Bhumika,

Thanks for your supporting. My account has been fully restored. Thank you so much!

All the bests,

Harry

Ha-Son0
Level 2
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Hello guys,

The worse nightmare finally have happened to me.

I have been hosting for 7 years, 2450 reviews with 44 active listings and 4,85 ratings overall and suddenly all of my listings have been paused for no reason.

I tried to call and message Airbnb support so many times and they all said I have to wait for an investigation. 
No one called or emailed me back so far and I really don't know what I did wrong and what I have to do now...

[Post merged by Community Manager to keep relevant  and similar discussions from the author in one place]

@Ha-Son0 As you don't have a host profile it is hard to comment.

I am facing the same problem now.

yesterday my account has been suspended as well.