Calendar availability

Vivian1468
Level 2
Titusville, FL

Calendar availability

Hi, can anyone tell me why my calendar sometimes shows available days after I have blocked the whole month?  I only have the first 2 weeks in July available for bookings and blocked the days after for the next 3 months.  However I periodically check to make sure they are still blocked only to find several days in Sept have been changed to allow a booking.  This has happened now 4 times with different days in September indicating they are available and each time I select those days to block them again. I'm afraid that someone will want to book a day that is meant to be blocked and that was blocked.  I have taken screenshots of when I block the whole month of Sept and then when I see days miraculously unblocked.  Why do I continue to have to reblock different days for the month of Sept.  Seems strange that it's always been in the month of Sept.  I will not be in town for the month of Sept and do not want any bookings, so should I just unlist it for that time period? Appreciate the feedback.

1 Reply 1

Hi @Vivian1468 

This is difficult to diagnose unless we are able to see all your calendar availability settings. I saw you are not on instant book, so even if a guest tries to book these dates you want blocked, they have to send you an inquiry/request to book and can't automatically book those dates. In your situation, I would set your calendar availability to "unavailable by default." This will block all dates until you manually open them. All the other options are a "rolling calendar" which automatically opens dates depending on what you have set. If you set 3 months, then the system will automatically open another date up 3 months from today as each day passes:

Joan2709_0-1719587749151.png