Calender Iphone 15 is not working

Duany-and-Esteban0
Level 2
Springfield, MO

Calender Iphone 15 is not working

My calendar is blank. Nothing shows and it says 0% occupancy. I have been trying to contact aibbnb for 3 weeks and I still can't get an answer. I NEED HELP SINCE I USE MY PHONE. THE CALENDAR WORKS FOR MY HOST AND WORKS ON MY DESKTOPS. 

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO. 

GOYES 

5 Replies 5
Elena4354
Level 10
Porto, Portugal

Hello @Duany-and-Esteban0 , I don't have any issues using Airbnb app on my Iphone 15. 

Try checking if your app is updated to the latest version. If that doesn't help, try deleting the app and reinstalling it. It should start working properly. 

Kind regards.

Elena. 

I have done it all. Still not working. I use my phone most of the time and it has been challenging getting on my computer to check my calendar. My phone was working just fine but 3 weeks ago it stopped working. I deleted the app, turned it, updated, I have done everything. However, calling apple has not been done. I will try this next but I think this is an airbnb issue.

Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Duany-and-Esteban0 

I don't know why the calendar is not working on your app. While you figure it out, you can still see the calendar while you're mobile if you log onto the website on your phone's internet browser. If the website works on a computer it should work on the phone too. Hope it helps.

Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

I agree with @Elena4354. First delete & reinstall app. Having an Apple 15 you can call Apple directly & they can possibly helped. When I had problems with another important app on my phone they were able to fix the bug as it was still under warranty. 
Hope this help & the best of luck. 
Bettye6

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Duany-and-Esteban0, I'm sorry to hear about this issue. While the Community Center isn't a customer support forum, we can help by forwarding your case to the technical team.

Could you please share a screenshot of your calendar? Before doing that, it might be helpful to follow these steps. This has been helpful for other Hosts facing similar issues:

• Log out.
  • Close all browser windows and tabs.
  • Open a new window or tab.
  • Clear your cache, cookies, and browsing history.
  • If you're using an app, delete and reinstall it.
  • Log back in using EMAILFROM_ACCOUNT

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad