Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457

I’ve been trying to log into my account for 2 days and can’t . Not sure what happened to the login page that was pretty basic and easy to do? I’m loosing out on bookings

Carole275
Level 2
Palm Desert, CA

I agree its really frustrating

Melissa808
Level 2
Hickory, NC

Same here

Joyce256
Level 1
St. John's, Canada

Me too

Josh323
Level 1
Arcata, CA

Sucks !!!!!!!!

S104
Level 2
Tamil Nadu, India

How to add my property

S104
Level 2
Tamil Nadu, India

Give me the link for filling application

Susan1028
Level 10
Oregon, US

I haven’t been able to access my hosting functions successfully or consistently from my phone in weeks.  If I do connect, I get kicked off with an error message that states “the website has reloaded and isn’t available.”

Ive called “support” more than once and got nowhere, so I asked for a supervisor who quite rudely demanded I replace my new iPhone with a Samsung android phone and that I should also change my PC and tablet because airbnb recently updated the platform only to work with Google Chrome...which has significant security flaws.

When I pointed that out and suggested that, without prior notification, this will disable Billions of users guests and hosts alike, I was told that wasn’t thier problem, it was ours...Billions of hosts and guests....who are Airbnb’s major source of revenue. No bookings, no communication, no income.

I asked to speak with that “supervisor’s supervisor” and was hung up on.

I still can only access my guest profile on my phone, and keep getting kicked off my PC.

Ive missed several bookings, urgent messages from guests, have been unable to respond if I do get the messages, or they’re delayed up to 2 days.

This isn’t the app, it’s the website.  The app was so unreliable I deleted it.

Airbnb is damaging everyone’s business with these random unannounced rollouts without thinking through the consequences techically and in terms of how it plays out in reality outside of the cubicle.

Thus is the beginning of the busy summer season in The Northern Hemisphere and does not bode well for our busiest booking season.

If airbnb Is disinterested in providing reliable service and addressing widespread performance and security issues, it’s time to consider how to move forward in other ways so we can do business.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Michelle1272 @S104 @Josh323 @Joyce256 @Terry311 @Karen1556 @Carol275

Any positive progress updates?

Or still the same frustration of IT issues?

Joyce256
Level 1
St. John's, Canada

I can’t get in to edit on my site. Only on my profile and I want to add more pictures but it says I can’t but they are the same type from my phone.

I can't even get into my profile!

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Karen1556 on you laptop or mobile device?

It's helpful for others to know which, or if it's both  & as a bug in there system?

Have you contacted customer services?

Or reported feedback, if you can on that page?

Thanks

Hi Helen

Do you perhaps have any idea what is going on with airbnb? They don't even answer my messages and my bookings have dried up. 

https://outage.report/airbnb

https://downdetector.com/status/airbnb

hi 

@Michelle1272 @Lu9 @Kathryn185 @Karen1027  & others

As above, it's impacting on everyone @Airbnb 

What steps are @Airbnb doing to fix these issues?

Why have you been in these changes?? No one can use this and work it out how it works... no way to find my bookings,  no way to do changes and no way to find quests messages and requests ... it needs all changing again  with an easier way of people to use. 

I am unhappy of this