Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457

Looks like airbnb is in trouble so don't be surprised if it goes under.  No business that depends on the internet would let this happen to their site!

Google, Airbnb, they no longer exist.

Hi Karen

Do you have any idea what is going on? With airbnb. I am struggling with.

This site is terrible!!  I don't have time to sit here trying to find things.  Where is the !@^%#(  place to change the account listing?  I phoned Air BnB.  They said because it was my husbands account he would have to phone them to change it.  He did.  They said I should go to site into "listing" and change it myself!  1-1/2 hours of my time!  

George681
Level 2
Chateaugay, NY

I can't easily sign in to Host.  VRBO may have a better platform.  I'm not finding this easy to communicate with my guests.  I'm very frustrated.  The host options are not intuitive and simple, as I expect them to be.

Raymond213
Level 1
Baton Rouge, LA

I am having trouble trying to submit payout info can anyone help?

Maria2973
Level 2
Poundstock, United Kingdom

Guests are saying they aren’t receiving my replies with directions,  when I go to look I can’t find them either!

James187
Level 2
Ghent, Belgium

Me too & I'm fed up with it 😞

Hildur2
Level 2
Milwaukee, WI

I can"t **bleep**ing log in to my airbnb account!

Marsha-And-Don0
Level 1
Ashland City, TN

I think I am going to have a nervous breakdown before this is done. Maybe I will go with another company with an easier way to get registered. I have been weeks and I don't even think I am on Air bnb yet for a booking for my room. It is the most frustrating thing I have ever tried to do. There is NO PERSON to talk to for help or if there is, we can't find one. Marsha, U.S.A. 

Linda1373
Level 2
West Coast DC, South Africa

I can't Logn as  host

Jairo50
Level 2
Orlando, FL

no se como comunicarme con una persoa trato pero no puedo hay alguna forma  hace tres dias estoy tratando de confirmrle el hospedaje y no puedo.........por favor  sos    jairo** orlando lalala 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hola @Jairo50,

Soy Quincy y me encargo de dinamizar este foro angloparlante de Airbnb.

Te agradezco que utilices este foro para solventar dudas, pero quizás te interese saber que tenemos un foro hispanohablante en Airbnb, donde participan anfitriones en español. Te invito a que visites >El Centro de la Comunidad<, donde tu publicación, al ser en español, tendrá más visibilidad y más posibilidades de ser contestada por otros anfitriones de Airbnb. Te animo a que también publiques tu duda allí.

Un saludo y gracias por participar en la Comunidad de Airbnb.

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Rada0
Level 2
Sibenik, HR

What to do if a guest made a damage in the bathroom?

I cant access my own house! No way to adjust calendar etc. I want to see what's going on!