Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457

I have the same problem. Can anybody help?

Ok so I'm having a terrible time ,managing my account and trying to update dates available I'm not happy with your service 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Quincy @Anne1582 @Cynthia541 @Dawn354 @Michelle1272 

@Quincy 

Any info re these ongoing IT issues?

Are they related to links with Google updates or other?

Bookings & general service are been impacted on across the world.. 

Would you please bring these issues , including where they have been discussed elsewhere to the attention of ABB owners & senior management?

Someone must take ownership as to where there's annoying issues are been generated from, from reading online it seems to escalate around April each year..

It would be appreciated if there is a Media release re this issue as a matter of good faith & good will to help restore faith in things.

Ditto a mention of it in the Monthly Newsletter.

Potential Guests must be frustrated, & are frustrated from what I've read online, at trying to access the site to book unless they use Chrome or Firefox which many simply don't have & are unable to have on there Microsoft mobile devices.

Thanks in advance

Central To All Home & Location

They need to fix their site for the host do they don’t have play a tag of war to try signing on

I can't find a way to manage/edit my listing either!!! I guess you get what you pay for! I'm done with airbnb!!!!

Dorinda5
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

I am having trouble booking out the calendar for my self.

Asked air bnb to help as I had booked dates out and flights.

One week later got back to me and some one had booked it for 3 weeks.

Had to rearrange flights which cost double. Not happy.

Still not resolved it.

Where about in London you live ?

I cant find my account and now getting the emails ,saying i have nor replyed .HELP 

Ahhhhhh! Me too!!

Hi I live in Perivale in London I need some support could I meet some one who lives local lunch is on me 

Hi I live in Perivale in London I need some support could I meet  with some one lunch is on me

god have wasted 20 minutes trying to login as a host how do I do it?

@Linda1607 

Did you have to keep re entering your password because it was incorrect?

Pania0
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

www.airbnb.com/r/parnias3

Hello my friend

If you are looking for being a host in Airbnb I would love to be your reference for anyone who wants to be a host and If you have any questions I can help you. It’s a reference link of mine your can start white my link as a super host in Airbnb and get 40$ when you apply for hosting and first guest comes to your house the Airbnb will pay yau 40$ as a New host.my link is below 

www.airbnb.com/r/parnias3

Can you help me login