What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    Hello everyone!How come that my friends from abroad can’t see my listing?I am a new host. May was great, June I have cancelled due to family holidays, July I have one booking, and the rest is just Silence.Why is that? Have I missed something on the timing... Latest reply by Baiba5
    Hello, nice to meet you all, my name is Carman, I'm new here, my new condo Mcity is located in Missassauga, Ontario, may I ask what is the best way to transfer key to guest, I'm not sure yet if the main lobby needs fobs to get in, if so, do I have to han... Latest reply by Carman6
    Like the heading says: A first time guest was able to instant book my listing - where I have "Good Track Record" turned on. As the description of "Good Track Record" reads "Only allow guests who have stayed on Airbnb without incidents or negative reviews"... Latest reply by Nancy146
    • No trips yet.JPG
    as a superhost, I am not seeing any benefit as far as getting any booking. I noticed my listing is not getting viewed. I know all the views that airbnb is reporting is based on me advertising my airbnb link via facebook. I'm not sure how airbnb can correc... Latest reply by Sybe