Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457
Sue492
Level 1
Almería, ES

Oh dear if i can help lpease ask things are always changing not alwayss good for us retires  try ringing air bnb in your contry good luck kind regards sue 

It’s a poor business model when you make it hard for your supplier (hosts) to offer their goods.

There official site says Step one:  “navigate your way to the login” 

but that is the impossible thing to locate.

sure I can log in as a traveller,

but no toggle, no link, no page to log in as a host.

My cell says I have an enquiry. No hope of getting onto MY Airbnb mail to see the request!

Dang

I agree ABB host website is awful and very complicated. Clicks and false leads everywhere. Help is "far away'  and protracted. 

Which web address is the correct one for hosts to use. Google throws up several and most seem to be for guests. Tim 

useless site, there is no "right Hand " to press, only archived messages. I want to get into me booking etc

Doreen109
Level 1
New York, United States

I have been trying for the past 2 hours to log in to my account listing is not taking me anywhere,

Yeah

The whole airbnb system is pretty **bleep**.

Poor website.

Log on impossobilities

Confused communication.

You can spend hours and days trying to solve a log in problem.

The call center staff are very patient , you have to give them credit, but they are confused too. (If you can get through to them and IF you can find the telephone number from a site you cant access.

Sheila486
Level 2
Jedburgh, United Kingdom

I can not get on either, so I may be getting double bookings because of it

Hi everyone , would like to share that I think Airbnb have taken control and it seems that we can’t access our platform. I tried to ring the contact here in Spain and it was so stressful. I ended up hanging up. All I wanted to do was stay in communication with my guests with updates. But it seems that I no longer can do that through Airbnb. Thankfully I’ve recorded their phone numbers and can contact them directly. I hope that other hosts have done the same. Shame on Airbnb for blocking us.  I think we are going to see the true face of big businesses during this crisis. We need to start thinking outside the box and find other ways to create an income. Not rely on big business.

Sheila486
Level 2
Jedburgh, United Kingdom

Me too it is terrible

Annie147
Level 6
Miami, FL

try another browser like google chrome. this is ridiculous!

Previous log in path for hosts seems to  have disappeared. Airbnb - if you have made changes  please explain.

I can no longer access my host account. The website does not seem to recognise me.

Elisabeth713
Level 2
St Davids, United Kingdom

I can't access my dashboard/host account as i want to block out my calendar due to covid 19

Patrick1906
Level 2
Nijlen, Belgium

Hi i experience the same difficulties. 

I cannot find my own private house which i rent..

can somebody help me or give a small manual

thanks a lot

keep safe and healthy

Patrick

Hi everyone , would like to share that I think Airbnb have taken control and it seems that we can’t access our platform. I tried to ring the contact here in Spain and it was so stressful. I ended up hanging up. All I wanted to do was stay in communication with my guests with updates. But it seems that I no longer can do that through Airbnb. Thankfully I’ve recorded their phone numbers and can contact them directly. I hope that other hosts have done the same. Shame on Airbnb for blocking us.  I think we are going to see the true face of big businesses during this crisis. We need to start thinking outside the box and find other ways to create an income. Not rely on big business.